Tuesday 11 October 2011

It Sting Again...

em... something happen today.. its not a big deal really... em

its sting, when i look at it...
it hurt, when i stare at it...
even without my will...
i try to not look at it...
but i can't...
it bleed when im remember all about it...
the tears seems like to run through my eyes,
but, i cant coz i already promise to myself..
just to forget at it and turn to a new leaf...
i've tried, and i made it...
its been a long time, really..
it is the most biggest sins i've commits...
and that sins surely and absolutely scarred my heart the most...
how i wish it will diminish and dissapper from my sight...
and be gone forever...
but i dont have the power to do it...
coz im not God, but only a small human in this world...

Ya Allah... give me strength... even im not your perfect muslimah...

No comments:

Post a Comment