Friday 1 July 2011

This Love...

 Em... sik suka eh bila nya padah benda plek2 dak ya... mala jak suoh aku tinggalkan nya.. after almost 4 years we are apart, now we had been giving another chance to stay together... why cant we be happy with each other. honestly i am happy. tapi nya slalu macam keep forcing me to go away.. bila ditanyak, nya pun sik maok aku hilang and tgalkan nya.. honestly, aku pun sik sanggup eh.. i am happy now. besala nak dalam sesetiap hubungan ada masam, ada manis, pahit dan sebagai nya.. just because im crying terus suoh aku tgl nya.. dat is soo nonsense. is it wrong for me to cry? for me its not... sometimes the tears come and go but it never change my feel for you.. in fact in deepen more than before... 
Honestly, aku asa bersyukur gilak2 bila di berik peluang kedua untuk bersamanya... bukan ku pinta untuk lahir dak tok... and bukan nya pinta wak nya lahir dak ya... but as long as we love each other. its enough... bak kata chris brown.. "i don't care about the world, as long you've got to be my girl". so do the same for me... janji kita sama2 saling sayang antara satu sama lain, that enough for me.. just being loyal and trust each other... 

"Two shall be as one, Always protects, Always trusts, Always love..." 

Please dont say you want me to leave again if you dont mean it.. it hurt... last words, i love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment