Monday 4 July 2011

Last time together...

The day is raining, and so do my heart... its hurt, but still not as hurt as before... even hatiku sakit, i guess my syg more sakit than me when saw me crying... i didn't mean to cry in front of my love, but i can't help it.. it just fall like that the moment i remember we gonna separate soon...lebih2 gik bila teringat that was the last time we can be together... god, why shud i cry on that time...

Even so, it full of passion and love before we separate,still its not a good goodbye... argh, sedih eh... i cant even calm my love down, justthat i only can see my love from far away, im sorry for being such a burden... im so sorry, i really want to make you happy love, im sorry for bing too childish sometimes, and honestly, i only can say  I LOVE YOU...

Esk balik kampung dah, adeh... its good, but still its sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment