Wednesday 6 July 2011

Bad day...

Since yesterday, after the bad goodbye... my feeling getting weird, argh!!! what happen to me... tensen eh, mala jak sik da mud.. nya mesej pun aku macam maok sik maok jak balas.. bodo3... adeh, what happen to me? honestly. i miss  nya gilak2.. but why i feel something that force me to keep quiet... that hurts, i got no feeling.. neither anger or sad... but only guilt for not entertain my love one...

Sowi, my love.. didn't mean to be so cold.. maybe need time to adapt.. haahaha hope this feeling not evolved around me too much and be gone soon,

Dear love,
     i will always love you... no matter how angry or mad i am, please understand... just need litle time  to adapt.. only God know how much i miss my syg soooooo damn much...

No comments:

Post a Comment