Tuesday 28 June 2011

Last Nite...

Last nite, is the greatest memory at all... last nite is the happiest day in my life. setelah lama menahan asa windu di hti akhirnya aku kembali bersama si Dia.. wahahahaha jiwang eh. adoi! (goosebumps). biar apa kata owg aku terima ngan hati yang ikhlas... whether you want to accept it or not, that yours probs.. as long as jgn sesekali kacau hidup aku.... teringat balit ungkapan windu, ungkapan cinta dari si Dia polah aku senyum... its been along time aku sik senyum kerana seseorang. and now i am... i fell so happy and save when knowing there is a person who is always beside me. pain cause of love is normal for me... no pain, no gain, therefore no love... hehehe  (my own moto tiru cket nak owg hehehe). 

When i think again about the past, honestly... i already forget all the memories and also the pain... i dont know how i feel last time im heart broken... because of the broken heart, my life upside down. SHITT!!! for my past. but now, im ok with my life. terima kasih aku ucapkan kepada si Dia kerana sangup berik second chance and be with me again. sebab si Dia aku boleh senyum and bergaul dengan owg len... dolok, for two years aku hidup sengsara menahan asa hati, sampe polah aku over protective to myself. i hate myself back then coz i always cry and feel alone. now, no more. i can smile and happy as others...

I will never forget about last nite... gila eh. da moment our hand touch, i shock with the sensation and warmness. sangat2 warm sampe aku pun sik tauk gne nak ungkapkan pasaan ya ngan kata2.. TQ for giving me happinest again... how i hope, last nite wont last... 

No comments:

Post a Comment